Friday, October 14, 2011

Naomi


Naomi
I am 7 almost 8 years old.
The yummiest food to eat is macaroni and cheese, ice cream and pizza.
My favorite thing to watch on tv is princess movies and Star Wars.
My favorite book to read is a book called Fairest.
The best thing about our house is it is close to my school 
and I know lots of friends.
The best person on earth is God and the nicest person on earth is Addie.
I am really good at finding cool things, addition, +2’s, and science.
My favorite things to play with are my princess dolls.
My favorite colors are red and pink and purple.
The best place on earth to be is Addie’s house.
When I grow up I’m going to be a doctor AND a regular momma.
If I could do anything I wanted all day long I would read.
I really really do not like to eat squash and cooked spinach.
My best friend is Addie.
Jesus is God.
When I was little I used to like taking naps.
Words that tell about me are “funny” and “pretty.”
This year I have learned about the solar system and 
about birds, mammals, and fish. I am going to learn multiplication.

October 14, 2011

No comments: