Friday, October 14, 2011

Jacob

Jacob
I am 6 years old.
The yummiest food to eat is ice cream 
and pizza 
and cake 
and salty pretzels.
My favorite thing to watch on tv is Transformers.
My favorite book to read is my monster truck book that Grandma bought me.
The best thing about our house is that it is yellow, my second favorite color 
and that the inside is really nice.
The best person on earth is God.
I am really good at building legos 
and racing 
and coloring 
and riding my bike 
and riding my four wheeler.
My favorite thing to play with is legos.
My favorite colors are blue and yellow and green.
The best place on earth to be is in my bed.
When I grow up I’m going to be an astronaut.
If I could do anything I wanted all day long I would EAT!
I really really do not like to eat squash and peppers.
My best friends are Bjorn and Bailey.
Jesus is God and Jesus.
When I was little I used to say, “Ga ga!”
Words that tell about me are “funny” and “great at school.”
This year I have learned about the planets and birds.
October 14, 2011


No comments: