Friday, February 19, 2010

Funny Friday

After bath one night Bethany found pair of Jacob's underwear (dirty or clean, I can't remember!) and decided to try it on.
And what, you may ask, is that? That is a dead squirrel IN my house! This guy has been floating around the yard for quite a while, and since it's been so cold, he's pretty well preserved. When Jacob came in with it, I said, "I KNOW you didn't just bring a dead animal into my house!"
And no pic for Naomi, but this was a conversation at the breakfast table:
Momma: What color vitamin do you want, Naomi?
Naomi: Nothing
Momma: Okay, I'll just give you a pink lion.
Naomi: That is what NOTHING means, Momma.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I just stumbled on your blog. I think you were very calm when a dead rodent was brought into your home. I would have been on a chair screaming bloody murder and trying to reach the phone to call 911.