Tuesday, June 17, 2014

While the Others Were at Hidden Hollow...

Amos and I biked on the River Walk!
(thanks Laura for the pic!)
One day we rode about 8 miles, stopping halfway to cool off in the Coolidge Park Fountain.




Another day we rode 9 miles and stopped to play on the play walk at what I have dubbed the "Bug Park." It's one of my favorite places in Chattanooga. It fits neatly into my teacher/homeschooler brain because it has educational plaques about each insect and then you can interact with the insect in the playground.





One of the days it rained, so Amos and I went to check out the new Wizard of Oz exhibit at the Creative Discovery Museum. 


It's a great exhibit, especially for the little ones. 

We had a great week! Thank you, Amos, for spending the week with me!


No comments: