Monday, March 29, 2010

Jacob's Eye for Art

Jacob picked this ad up today in the store. He told me a little bit about the squares in the store, but I was distracted and wondered why he brought it home, but it didn't take long to figure it out. He went straight for the crayons and paper and began to copy the ad.
Where others might see just stuff on sale, he saw colors and shapes that intrigued him as an artist. If you look closely, you can see that the yellow part does have separate squares and that he filled in between with yellow as well. And look at the right side of his page; he colored each jelly bean in the correct color order.
I shouldn't be so amazed when I see the creator God reflected in my children, but I am, and I love it. May God use my son's gifts for His Kingdom and His glory!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What an observant young man. This is great!

Molly Page said...

Awesome.

Dianna said...

Isn't it wonderful to see how the Lord blesses our little ones with "an eye" for certain things in life. What a special momma to take note and rejoice in her son's gift!

Jonathan and Audra Payne said...

Wow!