Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bethany, Age 27 Months

She's known to say that "This makes me so much happy!"
She calls herself, "Betty," and she loves to answer random numbers like "6" or "11" when you ask her how old she is.
"Be fweh-full!" (Be careful!)
She loves to sing "Jesus Loves Me" and the Chinese version "Jesu Ai Wo." She also is quite good at making up her own songs. Yesterday she was wandering the house singing in different tunes, "I don't know! I don't know. I don't kno-ow!"
We left early for the beach, planning to stop for breakfast along the way. When Jacob said, "Can we go to McDonald's?" Bethany responded in despair, "No! I want to go to the beach!"
Her blue eyes attract attention everywhere. I love to say, "Yes, she got them from her daddy!"
She loves to snuggle, she adores her brother and sister. She couldn't live without her baby, her blanket, and her pacifier. She's been in little girl panties for a week and will soon leave those diapers behind. We love our Bethany girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh such good memories here. She is beautiful!