Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Instagram

I'm trying out an app for my iPhone called instagram.
It allows you to take a picture, immediately add effects and publish it to both the instagram site and FB and twitter. Here are a few of my recent instagrams.

warm enough for the sprinkler
Saturday a week ago our family had a yard sale to raise money for the adoption. Thanks to the generous donations of stuff and the gracious people who came to buy that stuff, we made a good sum. I'm still taking items to McKay and trying to sell items on Craigslist. My goal is to reach $1000. This money will go into a special savings account to be used when we are chosen.
Bethany mailing off her invitations to her birthday party



Bethany, Naomi, and Ari and Jordan and Malory's wedding on Saturday

The swirl




No comments: