Friday, October 14, 2011

Bethany

Bethany
I am 3 years old.
The yummiest food to eat is pizza.
My favorite thing to watch on tv is Martha Speaks.
My favorite book to read is Henry the Babysitter.
The best thing about our house is friends.
The best person on earth is Ari.
I am really good at (being cute).
My favorite thing to play with is Polly Pockets.
My favorite colors are pink and purple.
The best place to be on earth is in my room playing.
When I grow up I’m going to work on a computer like momma.
If I could do anything I wanted all day long I would play.
I really really do not like to eat potatoes.
My best friend is Ari.
Jesus is God.
When I was little I used to play with cars.
A word that tells about me is “legos.”
This year I have learned about A and B and D.
October 14, 2011


No comments: