Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ChickfilA

Daddy had a late rehearsal on Tuesday of last week, so the kids and I went to ChickfilA for free kids' meals. We happened to be there when the aquarium was helping to host Family Night! The shark nearly gave Bethany a heart attack when it entered the play area, but after shaking and screaming for a few minutes she calmed down. And that shark whittled away at her fears during our whole dinner! He stood on the other side of the restaurant and waved to her until she would wave back and then he came about five paces toward us and did the same thing. By the end of the evening, Bethany begged to go over to him--she wouldn't go as far as to give him a high five, but she did wave as we stood and talked to him. 
Naomi was there too, but by the time I got the camera out, she was off making a paper plate fish and a bird seed star fish and looking at the live horseshoe crab and shrimp that the aquarium had brought. 
We spent $6.50 (for my meal), and had plenty of food and more entertainment than we knew what to do with. If I haven't mentioned it before (and I know I have!!) I love ChickfilA!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oy, I bet it was nutty! Sorry we missed out!